Warren Poschman, the Tokenization, Encryption and Data Protection Specialist at comforte AG attempts to identify cybersecurity trends on the horizon for 2020 and beyond, analyzing today’s threat landscape- and anticipating tomorrow’s- to help organizations prepare for the future.
– We have passed the virtualization era and are moving into the cloud
– Emerging trends are: containerization, orchestration of technologies and expansion of IoT
– We need to learn and evolve if we want to break the endless cycle of breach
– The threats against data will become more sophisticated.
– Our sense of Privacy will be altered within the next 10 years