• Picture of the Week.
• The US CISA Log4J status update.
• The H2 Database Console vulnerability.
• The Federal Trade Commission gets into the act!
• Chrome fixed 37 known problems last week.
• The Privacy-first Brave browser.
• WordPress 5.8.3 security update.
• What, exactly, is a “Pluton”?
• The first of Dennis Taylor’s three Bobiverse novels.
• URL Parsing Vulnerabilities.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-853-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
Security Now Episode 853
More Info: https://twit.tv/shows/security-now/episodes/853
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve’s site: https://grc.com/ also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.
Products we recommend: https://www.amazon.com/shop/twitnetcastnetwork
TWiT may earn commissions on certain products.
Join our TWiT Community on Discourse: https://www.twit.community/
Tweets by TWiT
TWiT.tv is a technology podcasting network located in the San Francisco Bay Area with the #1 ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech hosted by Leo Laporte. Every week we produce over 30 hours of content on a variety of programs including Tech News Weekly, MacBreak Weekly, This Week in Google, Windows Weekly, Security Now, All About Android, and more.