Please join our Penny Stock Latest News channel @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2gG8EyIFHWvY6-cQSLAlaw
Please open account using below 2 link with Angel Broking or Zerodha.
Angle Broking: https://tinyurl.com/y6p6ehvy
Telegram Link – https://t.me/ShivKumar_VermaTraders
0:02 Introduction about the company
In this video we will learn about
Blog: https://shivkumarvermatraders.wordpress.com/ #Price
Dixon Technologies (India) Limited has been leading the electronic manufacturing services (EMS) space in India. Founded in 1993 and commenced manufacturing of colour television in 1994, Dixon has now expanded its operations to various sub-segments of electronics.
As a home grown manufacturing company, Dixon Technologies provides design focused solutions in consumer durables, home appliances, lighting, mobile phones and security devices to customers across the globe, along with repairing and refurbishment services of a wide range of products including set top boxes, mobile phones and LED TV panels.
Please watch our other popular videos.
1. What is Future Trading – https://youtu.be/qEhXhQFIdOY
2. How to earn money using Option day Trading – https://youtu.be/XCLXnwKPd4M
3. Day Trading & Basics of Stock Market For Beginners – https://youtu.be/_sdkg9IZKmE
4. No Loss Options Strategies – https://youtu.be/fmK_xVdviWs
5. Top 3 Technical Indicators for Beginner Traders – https://youtu.be/xSox6oD6NEw
6. How to Find Stocks for Trade Intraday – https://youtu.be/QMoivB-cSX8
7. How to earn daily Rs. 2000 risk free by Option selling (PUT & CALL option writing) – https://youtu.be/KcrFf3iynsc
8. IndiaBulls – https://youtu.be/a8a89EPZiXU
9. Intraday Trading Tips – https://youtu.be/rHC9Gafuc1g
10. Gov notification – https://www.india.gov.in/ #Falling
11. TAX – https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home
12. Finance Minister – https://finmin.nic.in/ #Down
13. SEBI – https://www.sebi.gov.in/
14. Reliance Communication – RCOM – https://youtu.be/TDCe_fIa9Ko
15. Reliance Power – RPOWER – https://youtu.be/5YabxHGkAUU
01:06 – Fundamentals of the stock
Please refer external links
03:06 – Technicals Analysis of the stock
Atul Lall, Managing Director of Dixon Technologies on Friday said that they will end FY21 with a revenue of around Rs 6,200-6,300 crore. Lall also said that they are maintaining FY22 guidance of over Rs 10,000 crore.
“Current financial year we are going to close at around Rs 6,200-6,300 crore which is a decent growth over last year’s revenue of almost Rs 4,400 crore. Similarly, we will have growth in profitability also. This is despite in Q1 because of the pandemic, it was a complete washout. In the forthcoming financial year, we are targeting very aggressive growth. I had already mentioned a number of Rs 10,000 crore plus in FY21-22 and a significant increase in the bottomline as well. So, we still stand by the same; possibility we will do even better,” he told CNBC-TV18.
Lall expects the margin to remain in the range of 4.4-4.5 percent going ahead on the back of the product mix. He is also expecting a 25-30 percent CAGR run-rate post FY22.
He said that commodity price rise is impacting the consumer durable companies.
However, Lall said, “We have two kinds of revenue streams. One is an OEM revenue stream wherein we work on a prescriptive basis. So, all price increases on the commodity side, we have been able to pass on to our principle because that is the way the contracts are drafted.”
He also said that for the current financial year, Dixon Technologies has met the eligibility criteria on investment and revenue threshold for handset manufacturing PLI. However, they have not yet heard from the government.
Few frequently asksed Questions (FAQs) are listed below.
Q1 Who must watch this video?
a) Long Term Investors, they will learn about – Investments ideas India, Why its share price is going up down? Breaking News India Stock Market.
b) Beginners in stock market, they will learn about – Basics of share market for beginners, basics of trading stocks, basics of investing in stocks, basics
Q2 What will you Learn after watching this video?
You will learn about – Investor Psychology, Intelligent Investment, risk factors
Multibagger Stocks of India, #PennyStocksIndia, #DayTrading India, Stock market Beginners India,
06:06 – Our Recomendation
Please subscribe to our channel.
Why Share Price is going up? Why Share Price is going Down? What is the latest quarter results? Why Stock price is falling? Why Stock price is rising?
At YouTube Channel #share #Latest #News Trader